I will gradually upgrade this page with more items and links when more articles about my favorite stationery come up.
Last update: 08/07/17
- Platinum PGB-12000M Red Makie Bikou Souryu – this pen is not widely available outside of Japan and it’s a shame because it’s great.
- Tombow MONO Graph 0.5 – cheap, good with a fancy shaking mechanism. And it’s hard to beat the built-in eraser.
Markers and highlighters:
- Pilot FriXion Colors Erasable – my number one marker.
- Uni-Ball Signo DX 0.38mm Needle Tip – I hate the standard Signo DX but the needle tip version is a totally different story.
- Uni Jetstream– probably the best ballpoint. If you plan to use it for note-taking go with the 0,5 version
Best Cheap Pens:
- Platinum Riviere – cheaper and somehow better than Preppy. You won’t find a better pen at this price